Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday Feeling Blue :)


This morning it's rain But Stop rain at 10h00am and Sunshine now :) Feeling not bad today ....my feeling is blue mean :happy ...maybe it's not long rain then ?
Humm maybe :) ... talking with Marcus this morning and he's need sleep at 12h00am SG time tomorrow go to work (can't stay home on weekend .)
To to Park next my house play with some kids ...they're really happy and tell some Ancient story /joke story make them happy and laugh to much ...Play ball with them and back home now ...erm... wait ...I get milk to drink 1st brb.....
......Back lah ! :) eat some chocolate milk :) really good is David buy 4 me yesterday :) but Kevin take to his room 3 box ...nvm David will buy 4 me when finish :) .....
New comp must can't download some thing ...haizzzz nvm must waiting !

Sunshine really nice outside 3h25pm want going to restaurant because I can't sleep this time :)

Feeling blue :)


No comments: