Thursday, April 2, 2009


That's must not about me ! It's will be gone and me will be stay always ...
I never have try that feeling ...and I really don't want to try it ;)...
That's I know why David he tell me ...Linda ...I love you not about your face .I love you is your heart and your head never got anything ...always smiles my love ;)
Thanks David :) I know why I love you ? Because You loved me more than me love you ... You's the one who's understand me and Who's the one can make me happiness ... Some time I though I has hurt you ... But you haven't get mad as me , blame me , or Angry with me ...Yeah You never ... Mom is right ! You're The one who's love me .
Last night I see You not sleep stay beside me change ice bag 4 me cook the Abalone soup 4 me check my temperature and worried when to see I'm high fever . I have dream last night really make me scare You hurt me let me not scare and can sleep again in you arms ...David Your arms really warm and I can sleep well later ;)
Love you always !

No comments: